Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th!

It's been a great first couple days and we've been having a great time. We stayed last night at the Riverside State Park and after getting lost trying to find it, the rest was great!
Today, we ran into a rather large hail storm before arriving outside of Glacier, had some great huckleberry ice cream. took a quick look around Glacier before finishing off the evening with a great fireworks show right at the campground. But I can't get end this post without admitting a hard thing that happened today. We were at the National Bison Range Wildlife Refuge, enjoying a ride around looking for Bison. We saw some and thought it would be a perfect place for a photo of "Flat Emma" and "Flat Lily". I of course wanted a perfect photo so I told Eric to let go, and that's when it happened, we lost Lily...forever....down, inside our door! We are so sorry...I still got a great shot of Emma with the Bison in the background but Lily, blankie and pacifier are forever hanging out deep down inside our door.

You may have to click on the photos to get a better look at them.

4 comments:

one blessed mama said...

hi there!
looks like you're off to a great start!! we'll stay tuned! :)
the liks

Anonymous said...

We see that Flat Dylan/Spiderman climbed up a tree! Sounds like you are having a great time. So sorry about Flat Lily....at least she's still with you.

AngMomof3 said...

Looks like fun already-- despite the loss of a flat friend. :(
Have you logged on to Shutterfly lately? They're doing a big promotion to earn free prints and prizes for uploading and adding photos to a map so everyone can see where you're vacationing for the summer. May be worth a visit to Shutterfly for you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that I made you guys stop AGAIN so I could use the ladies room. I'll try not to make it a habit. ;0) Can't wait to see more pictures!