Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Looking back

Day #4 in the Week of Mia


She's been programmed since she was a baby that she will play soccer.  (read that with total sarcasm!)  We've been on track for almost, ALMOST 11 years.  Then enters fast pitch softball, which she hesitantly signed up for.  She admits to me the other night that she still likes soccer the best BUT she REALLY likes fast pitch.   WHAT!!  Good thing she knows we could care less what sport she's playing, we just love it that she's out there having a good time.


And because I was digging through some old photos (actually I didn't have to dig, thanks to my Dad, who scanned tons of photos for me and put them on a disk for labeled "MIA") I thought I'd add this one. Especially since she's good friends with ERVV (sweet baby girl on the right) and because Sam (adorable little guy on the left) is a 5th grade boy who would love to see his baby picture on my blog.  And sweet Carson is sandwiched in between the ladies.  AND one more fun tidbid of fun in this photo.  Can you FIND it?!?

5 comments:

Ed / Julie said...

Isn't that Heather Muljat and her mom in the background? Who is the baby she is holding, Chloe? I'm guessing you didn't know them yet then?!

Becky said...

Julie, it is Heather, Chloe and her Mom and it was before we knew them. You just never know whose photos you may be in the background of! It was quite fun when I popped open this picture and did a double take.

AngMomof3 said...

I remember your sweet girl that size!!! And I love the pumpkin wagon photos. Thanks for sharing. :)

Wubben World said...

I recognized Heather right away...too funny. And isn't that Ellie on the left and Sam on the right? Hard to believe they are 5th graders already!! Where does the time go?! Happy soon to be birthday Mia!!!

one blessed mama said...

i remember that day like it was yesterday. although, i think i was feeling a tad tired in light of all the other changes that were happening in our life at that time. :) i loved those days. no stress of school, no sibling fighting,no jobs....just good. it was all good.
i just came across a few of mia too. sweet revenge. :) i love her too much to embarass her. keep blogging girl. i love it.